These terms listed below determine your relationship with this website "smurfstore.co” and the services offered on it. By using or purchasing products or services at this website, you agree to the terms contained in this part of website.
SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE
This document governs your relationship with smurfstore.co.
Any item or service that you may see listed at smurfstore.co should be understood as "real time saving". This means that time is sold here as a service. You can get including but not limited to: game items/accounts/smurfs/rankings in exchange for means of payment listed in these terms with the only one purpose - to save part of your own time.
Any account and/or purchased services from smurfstore.co remains property of their respective owners at all times in accordance with their terms of services, and nothing in these terms gives you any rights in their intellectual property. Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access.
Any and all of the unauthorized employees are not permitted under any circumstance to purchase any service from this website or from us or any direct affiliate in any way shape or form.
By entering our website, or any extension of this site, or our facebook page or any forum related to our service, you declare under penalty of perjury and under the laws of any country under the Europe Union Laws, that you are not employed or affiliated with Riot Games and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries.
ACCOUNTS & SMURFS
Any item shown on this website offered as an "Account" or "Smurfs" was registered with legit means provided by the specified game publisher. Each and every item was played by real people in a so called "hand leveled" way without using any kind of third party unless stated otherwise.
Accepting these terms is considered as buyer's consent to account description and prevents from further disputing with the reason "not met specifications" or any other reason close to described above.
Once account is bought and verified to any e-mail you have access to, there is no more way we can retrieve/recall/reclaim the account back.
Since this moment, you have full access to that account. With an exception of the warranty, we does not guarantee our accounts to be free of errors in any way.
We offer a 3 month of warranty to all our customers.
Every item purchased here is covered by such warranty, this means that in case your account appeared to be banned, we will provide you with a replacement, that would be alike banned one was, considering current stock on the website.
Few conditions should be met before you can get a replacement:
- After account credentials were sent to client, he/she has to change password and reverify his account. Refusal may cause a warranty revoke;
- You can be asked for a copy of mail telling that a specific account got banned and it's ban reason;
- The reason for ban must be under "purchase of account" or the substantial equivalent of it;
- There is at least 1 (one) match played on the account following purchase (matchmade or normal game);
- A replacement account has not already been issued for the one purchase.
If any or all of these conditions are not met, this warranty service will not apply.
We provide customers with replacements, no refunds are made.
There is a rule stating you can get one new account as a replacement for one purchase made.
Additionally, this service will never apply to circumstances and/or events where the end user (the "Client") is held responsible for the ban (3rd-party/toxicity/feeding/chargeback and so on).
Each and every item listed on the website is considered as "digital good/service".
Thus, shipment of such items is provided with a help of digital means, including without limitation electronic mail, on-line chat, Discord or other methods to contact customer.
Mainly, website uses automated system of electronic mail delivery.
All the information You need to know about item You've purchased would be delivered to the e-mail address specified during checkout.
Estimated time of delivery item's bought after payment is from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, however, we are not responsible for any kind of issues that customer may encounter using third-party services to gain access to the info we are trying to deliver to the end user("Client").
Make sure to contact website's support in case You've encountered such.
Any responsibility for errors or damage caused by the use of an account provided by smurfstore.co is disclaimed by smurfstore.co to the maximum extent allowable by law.
If you purchase an account from us, you agree to the following indemnity clause.
For legal reasons it must be in all capitals. This clause affects your rights and legal liability. Please ensure you have read and understand it.
CUSTOMER WILL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD smurfstore.co, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND VOLUNTEERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR SUITS INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM THE ACTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS OF THE CUSTOMER OR smurfstore.co IN THE EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INTERFERENCE WITH ANY EXISTING CONTRACTS YOU MAY PRESENTLY HAVE OBLIGATIONS UNDER.
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website "smurfstore.co”, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website "smurfstore.co” will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
F. Retaining personal information
This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s);
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 79) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and in Chrome (version 84), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files;
in Firefox (version 79), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and in Chrome (version 84), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
The materials on this Website are provided "as is", so smurfstore.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, smurfstore.co does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website serves as a venue for Individuals to purchase distinct service or products. Neither smurfstore.co nor the Website has control over the quality or fitness for a particular function of a product.
smurfstore.co likewise has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the User-submitted details and makes no representations or warranties about any info on the Site.
Nothing in these terms will relieves you of your obligations under any contract you may have with any game publisher. Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our services. smurfstore.co reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notification at any time, you are responsible for keeping yourself up to date with our terms and conditions.
smurfstore.co isn’t endorsed by Riot Games and doesn’t reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.