Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more usable to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies
(a) To provide, support and improve upon the Services we offer:
Some cookies are essential to the functionality of our website and Services. We use these cookies for a few different ways, including:
(b) To analyze and improve our Services:
Cookies allow us to understand how to make our website and Services work better for you. Cookies tell us how people are referred to our site and how they may use it.
How to Manage Cookies
Your web browser may allow you to change your cookies preferences, including to disable or delete SmurfStore cookies. Please consult the help section of your browser or follow the links provided below for some direct links to help sections regarding cookies on popular browsers. By disabling or deleting cookies, some features on our Website or Services may not be functional.
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
• Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/